YOU’VE GOT THIS. JUST BREATHE.
Stripping down to your undies might be a little nerve wracking, but don’t worry! That is completely normal. Use this guide to help melt those nerves!
DAYS LEADING UP TO YOUR SESSION
- Shop for a fun new outfit and remove any tags
- Buy a black or nude string thong-remove tags
- Moisturize your skin after your showers for a week before your session to have glowing skin
- Drink plenty of water for the days leading up to your session
- DO NOT use self-tanner/spray tan
- If you choose to tan, do not go the day of your session and be sure to avoid anything that will leave tan lines
- Wax eyebrows, upper-lip, legs, bikini area at least three days before your session to avoid redness or bumpiness. If shaving, at least one day before.
- Have your roots touched up/ hair colored or cut if desired at least a few days beforehand
Paint your finger and toenails
DAY BEFORE YOUR SESSION
- Shower and moisturize
- Remove all tags from lingerie including wash instructions
- Pack your bag- remembering heels, jewelry, outfits, and props
- Pack slippers
- Refrain from alcoholic drinks
- Check map to ensure best route and travel time to studio
DAY OF YOUR SESSION
- Wear loose fitting clothes to avoid skin indents
- If your session includes hair and makeup styling, do not apply any face products or make up, important to arrive with a clean face and clean hair!
- Eat a light breakfast
- Touch up nail polish if needed
- Moisturize body- No oils or glitter please
- Use clear deodorant
- Bring heels, jewelry or other props and clothing with you
- Have final payment ready for Holtz Imagery
- Lastly, get excited! You’re about to have a fun, empowering experience that will leave you feeling amazing!!